South Kentucky RECC is informing the membership of three board seats that expire in spring 2019. They are District 2 (greater Russell and Adair counties); District 3 (Pulaski County, east of Highways 39, 27 and 1247, including Rockcastle County); and District 6 (McCreary County, portion of southern Pulaski County (including Burnside) and a small portion of Scott County, Tennessee). Members having interest in serving on the board should carefully read the information below to determine eligibility. After reading this material, the fully completed Application Packet must be submitted to SKRECC, Front Cashier Counter, Somerset Headquarters office, no later than 4:00 pm EST on Tuesday, January 15, 2019. Delivery to an alternate SKRECC address, delivery after deadline, or mailing packet with a postmark before the deadline that arrives after the deadline, will not satisfy this requirement and will result in the application packet being rejected.
Items to be returned in Application Packet:
You can also download and save all
the forms in a single file.
- Candidate Applicant Nomination and Certification Application
- Certification of Residency (Call 606-451-4186 to get your Certification of
- Candidate Self-Certification Form
- Director Nomination Petition with at least 200 member
- Provide a written nomination petition, on the form provided by the
Cooperative, executed by two-hundred (200) or more Members of SKRECC.
- Person signing the nomination petition must be the person on the account or
listed as spouse on the account for it to be accepted.
- Only one signature per membership will be accepted.
- Background Check Authorization/Disclosure Form
- Provide written consent to authorize SKRECC or its agent to perform
appropriate background checks, including but not limited to, credit and
criminal checks and education history.
- Sign the Disclosure Form and submit with application packet.
- Provide information requested in Background Check Authorization, sign, and
submit with application packet.
- Enclose a non-refundable check for $60.00 made out to SKRECC for
background check fees.
- Only the SKRECC authorized background check process will be valid.
For more information or questions, please call (800) 264-5112 and ask for Joy